Hello scrappers. Nicole here, with a quick and easy layout. I had so much fun working with Vintage Street Market papers on this layout. The patterns are fabulous and I love their color combinations. Notice how I used the sheer heart ribbon? It’s my new favorite! I used some ribbon as a border and then with a few leftover pieces, I carefully cut the hearts out and adhered them to my layout using Gluedots. 🙂 Don’t they look great? I love it when I think of new ideas to stretch my supplies.
Thanks for visiting today!
- Cardstock: Creative Memories
- Patterned paper: Vintage Street Market
- Metal butterflies: Graphic 45
- Jewels: Zva Creative
- May Arts: Sheer Ribbon with Heart Edge
- Heart epoxy tool: Epiphany Crafts
- Bubble Caps: Epiphany Crafts
- Corner rounder: Creative Memories
- Heart punch: Creative Memories
- Adhesives: Creative Memories, Gluedots
- Thickers: American Crafts
- Pen: Creative Memories
Blog post by: Nicole Martel
Leave plenty of comments for a chance to win!
Vote for your favorite craft challenge entry to win more ribbon!
Hop on over to Vintage Street Market for more inspiration!