Valentines Wall Hanging
Hi everyone! I have a very easy and quick project for you today! I love to recycle household items at a low cost, and this is one of them! I bought this heart wall hanging at a thrift store for .50 cents and always intended on decopaging something onto the front but never got around to it! So its sat in my draw of alterables for quite sometime until now! I pulled it out when I decided that the striped twill ribbon reminded me of a road for some reason!
Here is what you need for this project:
- A wall hanging of some sort, check the dollar stores, they are great for alterables
- Stamps (These are my Wilson Designs Ride Away With Me set) but any bike will do
- Copic Markers in your choice of colors
- Glue roller
1. Trim sheet of paper to cover wall hanging.
2. Stamp and color your images.
3. Cut below the bike to add in the ribbon strip.
4. Glue down the ribbon and adhere your image to the base.
5. Hang with the thin Grosgrain stripe ribbon and tie bows.
6. Thats it! Super easy and cute! You can also change it for holidays!
Blog Post By: Kim Wilson