Valentine’s Day Favor Box
Welcome to the May Arts / Glue Arts Blog Week…..Part II!
That's right, we had such a fabulous time with this very talented group, that we couldn't resist having another blog week!
Be sure to stay tuned each day to both blogs, for a daily dose of inspiration & plenty of chances to win some goodies!
Happy Blog hopping!
Valentines Day Favor Box
Do you have 15 minutes? Need a sweet yet quick little treat for a teacher, neighbor, child or friend?
Then it’s May Arts and Glue Arts to the rescue. This quick little favor box filled with matching M&M candies is sure to win their hearts and let them know they are close to your heart.
Here’s your Supply List:
- Paper, Stamps – Papertrey Ink
- Vellum Butterfly – Jenni Bowlin
- Letters – Thickers
- Art Institute Red glitter
*The entire box is assembled and the embellishments are attached using Glue Arts Mini Extreme Tac Adhesive Squares.
1. Print and cut out the Favor box Template. Print and cut out designer paper.
2. Cover Thickers X and O with glitter glue. Sprinkle red glitter to cover. Set aside to dry.
3. Adhere the Designer paper to the front and back of the box using
4. Assemble the box using GA Mini Extreme Tac Adhesive Squares on the tabs. Press firmly to adhere.
5. Stamp a strip of cardstock with the word “love” three times. Sponge the edges with ink. Adhere.
6. Make a triple bow using May Arts Sheer Dots 3/8” ribbon. Adhere to box. Adhere butterfly to bow..
7. Place the GA Mini Extreme Tac Adhesive Squares on the back of the X and O. Adhere to box.
8. Tie up some pretty pink M&M’s in a clear cellophane bag.
A quick, easy and fun project that’s sure to make everyone Valentine on list smile.
Blog Post By: Charlene Driggs