I am so enjoying playing with these wonderful papers, stickers, and embellishments from October Afternoon along with the fabulous May Arts ribbons!!! Today I am bringing you two really fun cards created with the Campfire line!
Supplies for Thank You:
- October Afternoon Campfire Tent Trailer Paper
- October Afternoon Mini Market stickers in Pine & Cream
- October Afternoon Campfire Label Stickers
- Stamp (Skipping Stones Design)
- Kraft Cardstock
- Ink (Close To My Heart)
- Envelope Closure (Creative Imaginations)
To create this card begin by creating a card base from cardstock and layer the Tent Trailer paper over it as a background.
Add two layers of kraft cardstock with inked edges over the background.
Stamp the image three times and cut out the various layers. Adhere to card, popping up each layer with foam squares.
Wrap the burlap string around the tag and add sentiment with stickers. Adhere to card.
Add twill to the bottom of card with closure to accent.
My second card uses the same line in a very different style!
Supplies for Happy Trails:
- October Afternoon Campfire Word Stickers
- October Afternoon Campfire Tin Pins
- Digital Image (Pixie Dust Studios)
- Colored Pencils (PrismaColor)
To create this card create a square card base and then layer the Camp Store and Star Gazing papers to create a background. Round the corners.
Print image on white cardstock and color. Cut to size, mount on Tent Trailer paper, round corners, and adhere to card.
Add the plaid ribbon with the twill layered over it across the bottom. Create a bow and attach to side of card.
Adhere the Happy Trails sticker and the campfire Tin Pin to complete the card.
Thanks for stopping by!
Blog post by: Jingle