Tis the Season…GIFT IDEAS!
I know I am not the only procrastinator out there. If you are like me, it is time to start thinking about gifts! Here are a few ribbon inspired ideas to help you.
For your crafty sewing friend – A bundle of fat quarters tied with coordinating ribbons. The fabric shown is Lantern Bloom by Michael Miller Fabrics, paired with Champagne Double Faced Satin, Satin/Center Ruffle, Turquoise and Brown Grosgrain Stripes, Red Chenille Dot, Champagne Solid Stitched Center.
For the person who loves all things Disney – Red, black and yellow scrapbooking supplies with coordinating ribbons!
Ribbons: Grosgrain White Ovals in Black and Red,Black Satin Center Dot, Red Chenille Dot, Yellow Fuzzy Pom Pom, Yellow Satin String, Black/Silver/White Grosgrain Circles.
For your organizational artsy friend – Pull-ez filled with holiday ribbons!
This is a ribbon purse, seriously, luggage for your ribbon!
For the holiday hostess – Ribbon embellished dish towels
Take an ordinary dish towel, sew on ribbons! Make it in under 5 minutes! I used Grosgrain Bubble Dot, Celery Green Faux Suede Ruffle Edge, Red Check.
For yourself – The May Arts Ribbon STARTER KIT!
The whole 'kit & caboodle'! Everything you need to get started with May Arts Ribbon.
For all who love RIBBON – Since this IS a ribbon blog, how about a list of some of our most popular items. No need to use these on the packages…just give the gift of RIBBON!
1. (BY) leaves. From silver and gold to olive and rust…this delicate ribbon is a favorite!
2. (JD) sheer dots. This "go to" ribbon is always appropriate! Expand your collection to include a variety of colors!
3. (TZ 02) flowers. This ribbon is simply gorgeous. Champagne Flower/pearl center/wired. breath-taking.
4. (EX) satin cutouts. These ribbons just make me a bit giddy, especially the snowflakes! talk about adorable! (All the cute, none of the cold!)
5. (BK) stripes. Try BK46 for a completely cute grosgrain stripe.
6. (XA) pom pom. Perfection –can't you just eat that up??? DE-lish!
7. (WP) chenille. No way we can forget to add the ever popular dotted chenille. pink, or turquoise…ummm all, please?
8. (XY18) solid satin center band. Wowzers! teal/brown combo. Sophisticated!
9. (NV) faux suede ruffle edge. Luxury in a ribbon!
Blog Posted By: Leah Farrar-White