Tic Tac Toe Towel
Here’s what you need to make this fun and easy game towel:
- Bath sheet or beach towel (I found these fun color banded towels at a clearance store for $3.99!)
- 4 24 inch pieces May Arts Ribbon (approx. 3 yards – ½” – 5/8”)
- Colorful Cotton Stripes!
- Sewing machine
- Smooth rocks and/or seashells or different colors of buttons
- Cut 4 – 24” pieces of May Arts Ribbon. Lay the ribbons in a grid pattern creating 8 inch squares.
- Pin and sew close to the edges of the ribbon.
- Send the kids out to find some seashells and smooth rocks or have fun finding some big colorful buttons, then let the games begin! When the games are finished, just shake out the towel and fold it up for the next time. The cotton ribbon washes beautifully too!
Blog post by: Charlene Driggs