‘Think Spring’ Craft Challenge
While winter dominates & many of us becoming a bit tired of all that lovely white snow, it is the perfect time to think spring! The spring season is all about cleaning & freshening up your surroundings, creating something new that will make you smile. Ribbon is the ultimate embellishment for so many projects. It’s an economical, versatile & beautiful tool.
This month we want you to think spring & create a spring themed craft project!
Details are listed below:
- We will provide you with up to 4 spools of ribbon at 4 yards each to work with. Your choice!
- You will have one month to complete a spring craft project. Any craft design will be admissible. You are limited only by your own imagination.
- One winner will be selected and awarded the following prize. An opportunity to become our next ‘guest blogger’ during the month of April. One blog post will be offered. The winner will also win 3 full spools of ribbon. Your choice!
- 10 additional entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon. Your choice!
- To Enter: Email us at
email@example.com with your idea, ribbon choices & contact information. **Please remember to note the widths you are looking for!** We will promptly mail out your ribbon to work with. When you have completed your project, forward us a photo or (better yet) video of your design & we will post it on the blog.
- Start Date: March 1st, 2010.
- Deadline: March 31st, 2010. The winner will be announced on April 5th, 2010.