Think Spring Craft Challenge – Winner
Thank you all for participating in our ‘Think Spring’ Craft Challenge! There were so many inspiring projects; it was truly very difficult to pick a winner.
The winner for this month’s challenge is Irene Lenihan:
Irene, congratulations! We all just loved your Kumihimo braid necklace! We hope you share this technique with us all very soon! Feel free to browse our site & contact us at
[email protected] with your ribbon selections. You not only win 3 spools of ribbon, but also a “guest blogger” spot for one post on our site! We are so excited to work with you! Please contact us at the address above for details.
We also have 10 additional prizes of one spool each! Congratulations to each of you, as well. Please contact us with your shipping information & ribbon choices, for your prize.
**Please note that the only order these are listed in, is how they were originally posted**
1. Tam O’Connell – Travel Bag:
2. Roxanne Furlong – Mini-Album Video:
3. Denise Bryant – Trinket Box:
4. Jennifer Harrison – Easter Basket:
5. Jennifer Hadder – Picture Frame / Ribbon Fund Jar:
6. Susan Ikin – Vase / Tussie Mussie:
7. Jenifer Cowles – Altered Shirt:
8. Emily Smith – Pomander Ball / Altered Handbag:
9. Rebecca Ednie – Spring Basket:
10. Lauren Meader – Wheel Barrow:
Again, a big thank you to everyone who participated & completed their projects! Be sure to check in for another challenge beginning in May!