Thanksgiving Place Cards
- 4×4 squares of cardstock
- 2×4 rectangles of patterned paper
- edge distresser
- vintage buttons
- May Arts SM string/burlap natural
- May Arts XL faux suede leaves brown
cardstock at 2” and fold to create place card base.
and ink the edges of the patterned paper and apply to cardstock.
one leaf and attach the button with the burlap string.
out names w/ the letter stickers.
*Other place card creating tips…
For adding the names to your cards you can try some of the
- pull out your typewriter
- use AMERICAN TYPEWRITER (or any other font) and print out
- (gasp!) Your own handwriting
- have a young child write the names
- small stickers or rub-ons
(May Arts XT Ivory Twill/ Print brown flowers used on cards
Ways to attach ribbon to your cards:
- use glue or tape.
- tie a bow or knot.
- cross stitch 2 x’s on ends of ribbon.
- sew ribbon to cardstock with a sewing machine
- cut a slit on top fold of card and thread ribbon through,
tie on front of card.
During this Thanksgiving Season, we at May Arts give thanks
for all our wonderful customers and readers who have followed our blog. We hope you all have a happy & healthy holiday!
Blog Posted By: Leah Farrar-White