Summer Snapshot Mini Album
Hey, Virginia here with a Summer Snapshot mini album. I had the chance to pair some really great Basically Bare products with some fun bright ribbons to create this mini. I must admit I haven’t made many mini’s but after this one I think I might have an affair on my 12 x 12’s!
- May Arts Ribbon:
- 392-58-46 Green Box Pleat
- 382-34-27 Yellow Chevron Twill
- 389-18-34 1/8” Turquoise Velvet
- FN17 5/8” Pink Twill
- FNN34- Blue Twill
- 408-05-10 Natural Woven Burlap
- 390-34-09 Lace
- SX66 3/8”Green Grosgrain
- 348-30 Gold Chain
- 361- 58- 10 Ivory crochet
- Basically Bare– Album, Celestial Shapes, Clock Shapes
- Echo Park-Hello Summer, Playground Collections
- My Minds Eye- Brads
- We R Memory Keepers- Fabric Brad
- Tombow-Power Bond Runner, Mono AQUA Liquid Glue (used to glue all the pages down)
- Ditto- Green Glimmer Spray
- Making Memories- Lemon Yellow Paint
I’m so excited to share this album with you so…without further ado, here is the whole album:
This teeny bow was made using a 2.5” strip of FN17 5/8” Pink Twill. Fold ends to back and glue with hot glue, while glue is still hot pinch in the center. Wrap a scrap of coordinating paper around center and glue to back.
This flower is a bit repurposed. The stem of the flower is the arm of a grandfather clock and the clear circle is the face of the clock. I weaved the stem of the flower through the holes in the 390-34-09 Lace, and attached a small folded piece of SX66 3/8”Green Grosgrain for the leaf.
I love to mix in a bit of sewing (my other love) into my papercrafts. For this flag strip I cut the flags and glued them to the back strip using my Tombow AQUA. I then placed the ribbon strip overtop and sewed it using the embroidery stitch.
Glamorous moon eh? I used the 348-30 Gold Chain. I cut the links apart and wrapped the strands around the Moon, gluing them with hot glue on the backside.
I hope you liked my Summer Snapshot mini as much as I did! I can’t wait to get some photos together to put in it (I’m giddy just thinking about it!)
Blog post by: Virginia Fynes
Leave plenty of comments for a Chance To Win!