Spring Ribbon Topiary
Hello everyone! This is Jinky from Jinky’s Crafts. I have a Spring inspired Ribbon Topiary project I would like to share today.
This project is so simple to make yet very satisfying. I love how the beautiful colored organza ribbons by May Arts blend together. This can be a great gift, centerpiece or spring decor. Or you can use the same idea or technique on your next party event/occasion.
- foam ball
- May Arts Ribbons (349-47, 349-46, 349-22, 349-27, 349-28, 363-10)
- Wine Cork ( you can use Wooden Dowel )
- hot glue ( you can use straight pins )
- newspapers to secure my Wine Cork Dowel
- Cut your organza ribbons into 4″ to 5″ strips.
- Hot glue loops/curled ribbons into the foam ball until it’s completely covered. (You can use safety pins).
- Make wine cork dowel, just hot glue wine cork together then wrap some Burlap ribbon where the corks are connected.
- Put your floral foam into your topiary base of your choice.
- Add some old newspapers to support the dowel.
- And also add more ribbons around the bottom of my Dowel to cover the newspapers.
- Decorate. Done!
Blog post by: Jinky Kowalski