Spring Flowers Craft Challenge – Design Team Call!
That’s right! This Craft Challenge is a Design Team Call! May Arts is looking for talented artists to become part of our design team!
There are two types of spots available. The first position is for a video blogger. The second position is for designers who will be writing tutorials.
We have no limits as to the number of people that will be chosen as a Design Team member. We will be offering a spot to everyone who successfully qualifies. Compensation for the blog posts will be extended & discussed in detail at the completion of this challenge.
What do you have to do to apply? Well, this is STILL a craft challenge. We want you to create a blog post for us. All completed entries will be posted on our blog. The theme is Spring Flowers. All the ribbon you need will be supplied by us. Please note that the ribbon does not have to be your ‘spring flower’, as long as your project incorporates this theme.
Details are listed below:
To Enter – Email us at [email protected] with the following information:
- What position you are trying out for.
- Your blog post idea. If you are trying out for a video blogger spot, you must create a video. If you are applying for a blog writer spot, you must write up a tutorial.
- Ribbon choices. **Please remember to note the widths and yardage you are looking for!**
- A brief bio telling us about yourself and, if you have one, a link to your blog.
- Your contact information.
- We will provide you with your choice of ribbon to work with. There are no yardage restrictions, but please note all requests must first be approved before we ship.
- You will have approximately one month to complete a craft project and create a blog post. Any craft design will be admissible. You are limited only by your own imagination. We only ask that you use May Arts Ribbon!
- We will promptly mail out your ribbon to work with. When you have completed your project, forward us your blog post & we will post all finalists' work on the blog.
- Start Date: March 1st, 2011.
- Deadline: April 8th, 2011. The winners will be announced on April 19th, 2011.
- Winners will be awarded a Design Team Member Position on the May Arts Ribbon Blog!