Spring Bakery Bag
I designed this Bakery Bag five years ago and still the measurements for it are stuck in my head. I debuted this fun little gifty bag on my 1st blog when literally no one but me read my blog and I had no idea I could make crafting my job! I still love it and all it’s potential for the things it can hold as well as the endless paper and embellishments I can make it from.
I hope you enjoy my Springy version.
- Cut any 2 sided Designer paper: 10″x12″
- Score Designer Series paper vertically at 1-1/2″, 2-1/2″, 3-1/2″, 7″, 8″ and 9″
- Remove excess paper from bottom according to pattern (I will email you one just message me). This will reduce bulk when you make the final fold in your bag.
- Crease score lines using bone folder. Fold score lines at 2-1/2″ and 8″ inward and all other score lines outward creating an accordion fold.
- Adhere window sheet to opening between right and left accordion folds.
- Crease bottom score line using bone folder, and adhere using Sticky Strip.
- Decorate bag as desired.
Other Supplies Used:
- 2 sided designer paper
- Window Sheet or Transparency
- Paper Daisies
- Ink, used: Pixie Pink, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight
- Sponge Daubers
- Bone Folder/Scoring Blade
- Clear button (used Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons)