Snowman Card Tutorial
Die cut out the DCWV Bright card stock red and green with the PTI Fabulous Frames die. Cut a 4 inch piece of red, green and white stripe ribbon and thread between frame layers. Adhere ribbon to the back of the die cut with scor-tape.
Add scor-tape to the back of the second layer of the die cut and place on top of the ribbon. Stamp Lawn Fawn Making Frosty Friends onto white card stock and cut out. Die cut kraft card stock with PTI double sided banner and add Echo Park Very Merry Christmas sticker to banner.
Cut a two inch piece of Metallic Silver and warp around snow man like a scarf, trim edges at an angle. Stamp, cut and color top hat, nose and buttons with water color pencils. Cut 1 inch strips of black card stocks to be the arms and score sentiment to add dimension to banner. Adhere snowman, hat and arms to card with scor-tape.
And for a few other fun holiday themed goodies, I’ve got a cute tag (with a personalized photo on the back) and a gift card holder to help round out the holiday cheer.
Blog post by: Erin Thiem
May Arts Ribbon Used:
- MKK45 Sheer Stripes
- WM45 Striped Ribbon
- 357-34-16 Velvet Corduroy
- WR09 Velvet Ric Rac
Partners in Craft Supplies:
- Hero Arts Poinsetta & Berries Leaves
- Echo Park Very Merry Christmas Collection
- Bazzill Card Stock
- DCWV Brights card stock
- Lawn Fawn Making Frosty Friends
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 8
- Stampendous Black Embossing Powder
Other Supplies Used:
- Inky Antics sentiment
- Versafine black ink
- PTI Tag It Sale die, white card stock, Fabulous Frames die, double sided banner die
- Two Peas in a Bucket template
- SRM Stickerswater color pencils
- Waltzingmouse Stamps Say It Loud Winter Holiday