Show Us Your Plaid! – A Christmas Craft Challenge
Welcome to our November Craft Challenge! Every other month, the May Arts Ribbon Blog brings you a new Craft Challenge. It is something we really look forward to. We truly enjoy the amazing projects you all come up with using our ribbon. We also like to mix it up a bit and create different themes for our participants.
So this Christmas, we want you to show us your plaid! As always, we will give you the ribbon to create a Christmas themed craft project. Any project you like, but we want you to use plaid. You can incorporate the pattern any way you like, the ribbon doesn’t have to be your plaid.
Here are the details:
We will provide you with your choice of ribbon to work with. There are no yardage restrictions, but please note all requests must first be approved before we ship.
- ***Please be sure to note the width & yardage you would like to use. ***
- You will have one month to complete a craft project. Any craft design will be admissible, as long as it involves plaid. You are limited only by your own imagination. Naturally, we ask that you use May Arts Ribbon.
- One winner will be selected and awarded the following prize. An opportunity to become our next ‘guest blogger’. One blog post will be offered. The winner will also win3 full spools of ribbon. Your choice!
- 10 additional entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon. Your choice!
- To Enter: Email us at [email protected] with your idea & contact information. We will promptly mail out your ribbon to work with. When you have completed your project, forward us a photo with a brief description of your project. Or, better yet, send us a video of your design & we will post it on the blog.
- Deadline: December 13th, 2010. The winner will be announced on December 17th, 2010.