September Craft Challenge – A Happy Accident!
I’m so excited to be bringing you a new Craft Challenge this month! I look forward to these challenges & cannot wait to see what everyone creates!
Every once in a while, we get a batch of ribbon in that is very beautiful…….just not what we ordered. Let’s call it a happy accident! Well, this time I wanted to share some of them with all of you!
Our happy accident ribbon:
I will send out 3 yards of each ribbon shown above to every participant. The design is completely your choice, as long as you use these ribbons. And yes, I want you to use all 4!
Here are the details:
- We will send you 3 yards of each ribbon pictured above.
- You will have approximately one month to complete a craft project. Any craft design will be admissible, as long as you use each ribbon we provide you with. You are limited only by your own imagination. **Please note your idea must first be approved by The Ribbon Lady……don’t worry I’m pretty easy going! 🙂**
- The number of participants is limited to 25 people. So send in your requests soon! These challenges fill up quick!
- One winner will be selected and awarded 4 full spools of ribbon. Your choice!
- 10 additional entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon. Your choice!
- To Enter: Email us at [email protected] with your idea & contact information. We will promptly mail out your ribbon to work with. When you have completed your project, forward us a photo with a brief description of your project. Or, better yet, send us a video of your design & we will post it on the blog.
- Deadline: October 10th, 2011. Winners will be announced on October 21st, 2011.