Sentimental Journey – A Vintage Valentine Challenge
Welcome to a brand new Ribbon Challenge! I just love these challenges! The talent that I see in them continues to inspire & amaze me. Which is why I enjoy them so much & take great care in selecting the ribbon for you to work with.
This month, with Valentine’s Day around the corner, the theme was a given. But I had visions of something soft & romantic; ribbon truly inspired from yesteryear. Then, the song “Sentimental Journey” came to me & I knew I had my title. What could inspire a vintage valentine better than a classic tune like this that truly exudes nostalgia?
So without further delay, here is the ribbon you will get to work with:
I will send out 2 yards of each ribbon shown above to each participant. The design is completely your choice, as long as you use these ribbons and it is a Vintage Valentine theme. And yes, I want you to use all 4!
Here are the details:
- We will provide you with the ribbon shown to work with.
- You will have approximately one month to complete a Vintage Valentine craft project. Any craft design will be admissible, as long as you use each ribbon we provide you with. You are limited only by your own imagination. **Please note your idea must first be approved by The Ribbon Lady……don’t worry I’m pretty easy going! :)**
- The number of participants is limited to 25 people. **Please note the selection process has changed a bit, due to the increasing popularity. The 25 participants will not be selected on a first come first serve basis, but based upon your idea. So take your time before you send in your email, as you will have about a week to submit it.**
- One winner will be selected and awarded 4 full spools of ribbon. Your choice!
- 10 additional entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon. Your choice!
- To Enter: Email me at [email protected] with your idea & contact information. If selected, I will mail out your ribbon to work with. When you have completed your project, forward me a photo with a brief description of your project. Or, better yet, send a video of your design & I will post it on the blog.
- Deadline: February 10th, 2012. Winners will be announced on February 14th, 2012.
Good luck to all!
-The Ribbon Lady