A Ribbony Christmas Card Challenge
Welcome to an all new May Arts Ribbon Challenge!
For those of you who are familiar with our challenges, the rules are basically the same – we give you ribbon & you create with it! But, I have changed things up a bit, so you’ll want to read a bit more carefully.
What has changed, you ask? Well, first I have put together a Christmas ribbon sampler that consists of 1 yard each of the below ribbons:
That’s right! You will get a yard each of all 10 of these gorgeous ribbons! This series is our EA – Solid Wrinkled Ribbon in a 1/2″ width. It is thin, lightweight and available in a ton of colors – perfect for card making.
Which brings me to the theme. This month’s theme is Christmas cards – ribbony Christmas cards, of course! Now, you do not have to use all of the ribbons I send you. That would be a bit too much of a challenge, eh? 😉 But I do ask that the card be ribbon focused.
Anyone is welcome to apply. There are no restrictions.
All of the details are listed below:
- I will provide you with 1 yard each of the ribbons pictured above.
- You will have a couple of weeks to complete a ribbon focused Christmas card.
- The number of participants is limited to 12 people. The participants will not be selected on a first come first serve basis, but based upon your idea. So take your time before you send in your email, as I won’t be announcing the participants till Monday, November 24th.
- One winner will be selected and awarded 3 full spools of ribbon. Your choice!
- 4 additional entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon.
- To Enter: Email me at [email protected] with your card idea & shipping information. If selected, I will mail out your ribbon to work with.
When you have completed your project, please do the following:
- Go to the Gallery in our Community Forum and post your project photo along with a brief description of your project. If you are not yet a member, you can sign up here.
- Forward me a photo of your project, along with the link to your entry on our Community Forum.
- Deadline: December 10th, 2014. Entries posted: December 12th, 2014. Winners announced: December 19th, 2014.
Good luck, y’all!