Ribbon Challenge #2: A Christmas Project
has always held a special place in the hearts of all of us here at May
Arts. The holiday season is the perfect
time of year for the sharing of our ideas & inspiring each other to create
that little bit of Christmas in our own surroundings. Whether it is a handmade ornament celebrating
that milestone in your life or that perfectly decorated wreath for your door,
ribbon has always been a necessary embellishment. This year, we want to celebrate the beauty of
a hand-crafted Christmas.
second challenge we want you to design a Christmas project. It can be a paper craft, ornament, Christmas
stocking, wreath, picture frame…anything that involves ribbon will be accepted.
- We will provide you with up to 4 spools of
ribbon at 4 yards each to work with. Your choice!
- You will have one month to complete a Christmas
project. Any holiday craft or decoration will be admissible. You are limited only by your own
- One winner will be selected and awarded the
following prize. An opportunity to
become our next ‘guest blogger’ during the month of December. One blog post will be offered. The winner will also win 3 full spools of ribbon. Your choice!
- All other entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon. Your choice!
- To Enter: Email us at [email protected] with your idea,
ribbon choices & contact information. We will promptly mail out
your ribbon to work with. When you
have completed your project, forward us a photo or (better yet) video of your design
& we will post it on the blog.
- Start Date: November 1st, 2009.
- Deadline: November 30th, 2009. The winner will be announced on December
From all of us here at May Arts, have a very Happy Holiday Season!