Rainbow Happy Birthday Card
The simplicity of ink and ribbon brings a pop to a fast stamp and go card.
- Stamp card using same stamp alternating inks to create rainbow or ombre, be sure to clean stamp completely between colors.
- Create slit along fold of card to slip ribbons through.
- Slide ribbon through slit and around card front. Tie knot in ribbon add other ribbons add double the knot. Trim edges for fresh angled edges.
Fast and easy gets the card ready for that last minute party or gift.
Other supplies Used:
- Confetti Card Stock
- Happy Birthday Text stamp (used Stampin’ Up from “Sassy Salutations” set)
- Ink: used SU colors: poppy parade, tangerine tango, daffodil delight, lucky limeade, tempting turquoise