Day 1 – May Arts / Stampendous Blog Week!
When fruit is abundant in the summer months I love to mix up quick batches of preserves. These little jars full of sweet goodness, packaged with a handmade card, make the perfect customizable, quick and easy gift set!
This gift set features the following products:
- Stampendous Stamps: Cling Jumbo Dahlia Set
- Cardstock, Distress Ink, Spray Mist, Buttons, Circle Cutting Tool
For the card:
- Cut four widths of ribbon and secure on stamping base with removable adhesive.
- Spray ribbon to desired color and dry completely.
- Stamp image onto ribbon and adhere to cardstock panel, slightly wrapping edges of ribbon behind the panel, adhere to card base.
- Finish card with button, string and stamped tag.
May Arts silk ribbon is so easy to customize to any color using spray mists and its large width and smooth surface offer a perfect base for stamping. Stampendous stamps’ large and eloquent designs and clean impressions make stamping large areas a breeze!
For the Jar:
1. Mist cut cardstock circle with spray, dry and stamp flower image.
2. Adhere to jar lid by tightening ring, wrap all with string and button.
Blog Post By: Karen Baker