Post-It Note Holder
Hi everyone. Today, I have a project to share with you and gasp… it’s not a card. 🙂 I decided to make a post it note holder just for fun.
- Cardstock: Core’dinations
- Rubber stamp: (Faded Text Baground) Stampabilities
- Clear stamp: (Maxine set) PSA Essentials
- Distress ink: (Tumbled Glass) Ranger
- Dye ink: (Sugar Brown) Jenny Bowlin for Ranger
- Flower: Petaloo
- Ribbons: May Arts Twill Stripes, May Arts Silk, May Arts Twill FN17, May Arts Sheer Metallic PK05
1. Trace the clip board on the cardstock.
2. Adhere ribbon scraps along the bottom of the cardstock, then wrap a ribbon to cover the top of all the ribbons. 3. Adhere the decorated cardstock to the clip board.
4. Stamp the flower with text background, layer the flower, finish with a button for the flower center. Adhere flower to clip board.
5. Stamp the post-it note pages with various stamps and adhere the post-it-notes to the clip board.
6. Tie a bow through the clip board hole.
This is a great project to use up your scrap ribbons. 🙂 I hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by here. Have a blessed day!
Blog post by: Vera Yates