We are so excited to be announcing the May Arts / Graphic 45 Blog Week! Our entire Design Team are such big fans of Graphic 45, that we were just thrilled to have the opprtunity to work with this fabulous company.
We have got a ton of inspiration for you & of course chances to win some amazing goodies! So be sure to keep coming back every day!
We have friends who love to travel. They recently took a romantic trip to Paris and England taking in all the sights, sounds and food! I wanted to send them something to keep a few of their favorite photos and mementos close at hand but not something too “girly” so they could each choose special mementos to keep those romantic memories alive.
Here’s your supply list:
- Accessories: Glue Arts Mini Adhesive Squares/Ribbon Adhesive, Tombo Mono-Multi, Stampin Up Hodge Podge Hardware, Stampin Up So Saffron/ Black CS, Crystal Effects, Tim Holtz Visual Artistry Acrylic Stamps, Paperabilities Vellum Die Cuts, tiny brads – JoAnn Fabrics, Versafine Black Ink, Velcro Dots, Metal Keys , Jewelry finds- stash
1. Remove wire by gently unwinding it from the Graphic 45 Kraft Envelope Album.
2. Trace envelopes onto paper choices. Cut paper to fit, adhere to envelopes with Mono-Multi.
3. Distress and sponge edges in black ink.
4. Embellish as desired and replace the wire.
Use a full Velcro dot for a secure closure on the large flap. Key adhered with Crystal Effects.
Wrapping the top envelope with May Arts Burlap String add a touch of nautical fun.
Half a Velcro Dot will hold the small flap.
Ooh, la,la! Metal Jewelry finds and May Arts Satin String ad a touch of elegance to the Graphic 45 tag/letter punch outs from the Transalanticque Collection.
The little envelope tag is the perfect place for a secret love note! SU Hodge Podge Hardware keeps this flap secure.
Lush May Arts silk ribbon softens the vellum die cut (adhered to So Saffron/Black cs). I love this Tim Holtz sentiment. I stamped the arrow, covered it with CE and attached it with a brad. A vintage skate key completes the collage.
A simple nautical knot using May Arts SP10 Burlap adds a masculine touch. Brads highlight the vellum die cut.
A touch of feminine elegance was added thanks to rich May Arts Velvet ribbon with room for a romantic photo. Something for her and….
something for him. The opposite page is tied with May Arts Satin String in a simple squar knot. A HodgePodge clip keeps the flap closed. Sentiment – Tim Holtz
Viva la France! Another tag from the Graphic 45 Transatlanticque Collection mounted on black cs.
May Arts Velvet Ric Rac ribbon (love the lush texture this adds!), a tag from the G45 collection and another Hodge Podge accent on the flap.
Thanks to May Arts Ribbon and Graphic 45 you can create an elegant one of a kind gift that’s sure to be a treasured keepsake!
Blog Post By: Charlene Driggs
Be sure to leave your comments for a chance to win some May Arts & Graphic 45 Goodies!