Not So Spooky Halloween Treat Bags DIY
Ready for Halloween? This fun little bag will be perfect for sweet treats at your Halloween party this year or it could make the cutest place cards at your spooky trick or treat dinner!
- May Arts ribbon RG28
- May Arts ribbon RG10
- May Arts string SM10
- muslin bags
- Memento Ink
- Pink Persimmon and Pink Paislee clear stamps
- Epiphany Crafts Button Studio
- Girls' Paperie "Toil and Trouble"
- craft glue
- Stamp Sentiments on muslin bag. Fill bag halfway with treats.
Fold ribbon in half, lengthwise and tightly wrap ribbon around the
bag. I secured my ribbon with a pin and soft mat (mouse pad).
- Tie string around ribbon and tie in a bow.
- Thread buttons and glue on bag
Blog Posted By: Samantha Sibbet