Mother’s Day Layout
- Authentique Scrapbook Paper
- Cricut Cartridges: Elegant Edges and Ashlyn’s Alphabet
- May Arts Ribbon 372-5-17 (about 14 inches long)
- Cut your scallop circle with the Cricut cartridge (Elegant Edges), cut in half and attach to the top of your page
- Cut a 1 ½ x 12 stripe for the side
- Cut a scallop border using the Cricut Cartridge (Elegant Edges); use the fit to length function to get it the correct length, ( MAKE sure your paper pattern is facing the correct way as you see mine is upside down opps!) attach to the 1 ½ stripe and then to the right side of the page
- Add bling to the scallops per sample
- Cut out the letters MOM using the Ashlyn’s cartridge at 3 inches, as well as a shadow out of a contrasting solid color, glue together and attach to the page as your title per sample
- Attach your ribbon to the bottom of your page, tape it on the back just to make it more secure
- I also added the little number stickers along the bottom of the 1 ½ stripe
You can add stitching, inking, paper flowers, butterflies and embossing to your page to make it fit your style. I will print my photo 6 x 5 ½, black and white and center it with the top edge slightly under the scallops. My journaling will be down the left side.
Blog post by: Peggy Cain
Hop on over to Authentique for more inspiration!
Be sure to post your comments for a chance to win!