Monster Tooth Pillow
Seriously how cute are these little monster tooth pillows? I am so pleased with how they turned out and the possibilities are endless.
- Cut out 2 pieces of fleece 6×6 and one 3×6.
- Sew the white ric rac to the top of the 3×6 piece of fleece, this will be the pocket. Baste this to the bottom of one of the 6×6 squares.
- Cut out the felt circle as desired and sew them above the pocket, making sure to leave space for the seams.
- For the hair fold 8" pieces of ribbon in half and then knot them near the folded end pin the open ends to the top of the monster making sure to catch the ribbons in the seams.
- With right sides sew the 2- 6×6 squares together leaving a 3" opening at the bottom.
- Turn right side out and stuff. Stitch the opening up.
I hope you have enjoyed my fun project today.
Blog post by: Jenifer Cowles
Other Supplies Used:
- Scraps of fleece and felt