Monogram Canvas Tutorial
Hi this is Jenifer here with you today to share a fun canvas with you. Do you remember the quilt I made for my niece awhile back… well I used it to create a monogram wall canvas to coordinate with her room.
- Paint the canvas.
- When dry apply the Spackle with a stencil and wait for it to dry again.
- Cut out the desired letter, use the fonts on your computer for the size and style you are looking for.
- Adhere the Foam Squares to the back of the letter to give it dimension.
- Use Zots to adhere the pearls to the center of your flowers and to attach the leaves and butterflies. Use the Jumbo Zots for the big flowers to really make sure they stay down.
- May Arts has such wonderful ribbon it makes it so easy to pull a flower cluster like this together in no time.
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my project today. Make sure you stop by regularly for more inspiration from this very talented team.
Other Supplies Used:
- Adhesive from Therm O Web
- 8×10 Canvas