Mini Holiday Wreath
- Twist the ends of the wire.
- Weave the wire through the folded ribbon until the entire circle is covered in ribbon.
- Fold the burlap ribbon in half width wise. Accordion fold the ribbon, approximately 1 inch in size. The length would depend on how big the circle is and how tight or loose you want the burlap to be.
- Shape the floral wire into a circle, the size is up to you. Leave at least an inch on each end of the wire. This would be where we would close up the circle.
- Decorate wreath as you please.
I created this wreath for work, so I added our store number on it. You can add a name, house number, or the year to personalize it.
Blog post by: Marie Otake
May Arts Ribbon Used:
- Burlap Ribbon 398-25-16
- Mini Pom Poms 419-14
- Satin Cutouts ex75, ex96
Other Supplies Used:
- Floral Wire