Mini Album – Watercolor Stamping Technique
I love finding ways to incorporate old things into my projects. I recently found an old and stained linen table cloth for a couple of dollars at the thrift store, and knew it would come in handy for a future project. It was the perfect surface for an easy watercolor stamp technique.
Using Staz-On ink, stamp a vintage postcard design on the fabric.
Quickly color parts of the image with markers.
Spritz the design with water to let the colors spread and to create a vintage, watercolor effect.
Sew the circles over the large flower in a random manner to create a dimensional flower. Add mini beads to the center. Add the finished mini-canvas to the project of your choice.
- Other Supplies Used:
- Graphic 45: Place In Time Patterned Paper
- Imagine Crafts: Staz-On Ink Jet Black
- Faber-Castell: Pitt Stampers Big Brush Pens
- Xyron: 9” Creative Station, Double-Sided Tape
- Heartfelt Creations Stamp: Classic Rose HCPC 3619
- Basically Bare: Chipboard Album