May Craft Challenge – Back to the Beach!
Spring is so good at hinting to us that the warm, sunny days of summer will soon be upon us. There is always so much to look forward to during this glorious season. Having picnics in the park, rooting for your very favorite baseball team (Go Yanks! ), seeing the fireworks on the 4th of July. The list goes on & on. Endless days at the beach is certainly a family favorite in my house. The beach toys park permanently in the trunk; the coolers, colorful towels & umbrellas come out of hiding. So, in honor of this wonderful season, we are going ‘Back to the Beach’! For this challenge, we want you to create a beach themed craft project. It can be any project you like, as long as it incorporates the beach & May Arts Ribbon!
Here are the details:
We will provide you with your choice of ribbon to work with. There are no yardage restrictions, but please note all requests must first be approved before we ship.
- **Please be sure to note the width & yardage of the ribbon you would like to use.**
- You will have approximately one month to complete a beach craft project. Any craft design will be admissible, as long as it has a beach theme. You are limited only by your own imagination. Naturally, we ask that you use May Arts Ribbon.
- One winner will be selected and awarded 4 full spools of ribbon. Your choice!
- 10 additional entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon. Your choice!
- To Enter: Email us at [email protected] with your idea & contact information. We will promptly mail out your ribbon to work with. When you have completed your project, forward us a photo with a brief description of your project. Or, better yet, send us a video of your design & we will post it on the blog.
- Deadline: June 13th, 2011. Winners will be announced on June 21st, 2011.