Matchbox Dresser Drawers
Hi everyone, this is Jinky, from Jinky's Crafts and I have a girly project for you. You might have seen several versions of Matchbox Dresser Drawers already but when I received my DCWV Lemon Flowers Paperstack, I knew exactly what I was going to make.
As you can see, my Matchbox Dresser Drawers were decorated with the DCWV Lemon Flowers Paperstack. I love these paper collections, the combination of yellow and silver is very elegant. If you noticed, I also used string of bling around my dresser with the aid of Helmar Quick Dry Adhesive. I also used the Helmar Acid Free glue in adhering the DCWV paperpacks. It's my first time to use Helmar but I found it works great. It has a self-cap option. I don't know about you but I hate looking for caps once I am done using my glue.
I also used the Zapdots 3D Double Sided Adhesive for my 3D Faux Flower Bouquet.
I even made an ornament adorned with gathered May Arts Ribbon. And a Kanzashi Flower Pearl Bracelet. Again, I used Helmar Quick Dry Adhesive to attach my pearls to my Kanzashi Flower. This glue is super strong and dries clear and works really good on fabric/ribbon. I used May Arts Ribbon for my Kanzashi Flower.
How I did my project?
- For the ornament: Die cut ornament shape. I used a Spellbinder die
- Die cut gathered ribbon
- Adhere ribbon to ornament using Helmar Quick Dry Adhesive
- For the 3D Flower: Cut out flower from the DCWV Lemon Flowers Paperstack
- Layer the 3D flower using the Zapdot 3D foam adhesive
- For Kanzashi Flower: Cut 2"x2" square MayArts Ribbon. Fold in Kanzashi form. My previous tutorial can be found here.
- Glue pearls Helmar Quick Dry Adhesive
- String pearl beads. Adhere Kanzashi ribbon flower. Done!
Thanks a lot for stopping! Hope I inspire you today!
Blog post by: Jinky Kowalski