Martini Glass Charms
This is Jennifer Ingle with you today and I am going to show you how to create some super fun martini glass charms!
- To begin, cut 1 ¼” circles from white paper using your die cut machine. (You can use punches or other means if you have them.)
- Cut 1 ½” circles from the creamy cardstock in the color of your choice.
- Stamp sentiments and images onto the white circles. I chose to do four sentiments and four coordinating images so I could pair them on the glasses.
- Adhere the white circles to the red circles.
- Punch a hole at the top of each circle, add jump ring. Tie a length of elastic string to each jump ring. Make sure these are large enough to stretch over the bottom of the glasses you intend to use them on, but small enough so they don’t easily slip off the glass.
- Tie a colored bow on each jump ring to accent each charm. Add a bit of color to each image with markers.
- Slip two coordinating charms over the stem of each glass and there you have it! A fun, and interesting set of handmade martini charms! If you plan to use them more than once, I suggest laminating them after they are colored.
These also make fun little take home favors for your guests or even a great way to add something fun and handmade to a wedding table or GNO activity!
Go make something fabulous!
- May Arts GR01 – Elastic String in White
- May Arts EA05 – ½” Solid/Wrinkle in lavender
- May Arts EA27 – ½” Solid/Wrinkle in Yellow
- May Arts EA28 – ½” Solid/Wrinkle in Orange
- May Arts EA34 – ½” Solid/Wrinkle in Light Blue
- PSA Essentials Dare to Dream Peel and Stick Pack
- PSA Essentials Life’s A Beach Peel and Stick Pack
- PSA Stamper Body
- Die Cuts With A View Creamy Cardstock
- Tombow Stamp Runner
- Tombow Manga Markers
- Jump Rings
- Cricut Machine
- Hole Punch
Blog post by: Jingle
Be sure to comment to win 3 spools of ribbon!