Making Holiday Buttons with Ribbon
Are you ready to start your holiday projects? I’ve got an idea for you to make some festive buttons to use on them – these are great for embellishments on cards, tags, ornaments, home décor…you name it! They can also be in any shape – as long as you can emboss it, you can turn it into a holiday embellishment!
Check out the video to find out how I made them – it’s such a fun technique!
These buttons were so fun to make that I think I’m going to borrow a friend’s tweens to help me make a bunch of them. What ways do you involve your kids in your crafting? Leave a comment and let me know!
- May Arts 3/4″ red grosgrain QH14; Red twisted burlap (jute) 363-28
- Stampendous Color Fragments in Scarlet & Leaf green
- Stampendous Forest Santa
- Memory Box button die
- Clear embossing powder
- Heat gun
- Cardstock in cream, red, black
- Corner Chomper with deco edge
- Adhesive bling by Prima
- Sentiment stamp by Stampin Up!
- Copic Markers
Blog post by: Sandy Allnock