Make Tassel Garland with Ribbon
Tassel garlands can be used for festive occasions or in everyday decor. These tassels work up so fast you will have these fun garlands in every room in no time.
- Clip cut end of ribbon to board.
- Wrap ribbon around board about 10 times ending at the edge of the board with the clipped end cut.
- Cut piece the about 18-inches long. Slide looped ribbon off board and clip top end with binder clip. Tie cut length of ribbon around ribbon bundle about 1 –inch from loop end.
- Tighten knot for a lightly cinch sides of tassel add a fabric glue to knot.
- Fold length of ribbon back over knot and press into glue.
- Cut bottom loops open and trim excess length to match ends.
- Let glue dry before stringing them up to hang.
Other Supplies Used:
- A board (chipboard or the end of a clipboard work great)
- Binder clip
- Fabric glue