Make a Spring Wreath
Hi this is Jenifer here with you today to share this fun spring wreath. If you are like me you are probably sick of this winter weather and ready for spring. So I put together this nice spring wreath in hopes that winter will finally end 😉
- Wrap the 445 faux burlap ribbon on the foam wreath.
- Layer the twill, wired thread and wired pearls as desired.
- Run a long basting stitch down the center of a 12″ piece of Faux Linen and wrinkle ribbon, carefully pull the thread till you get a fun, tight ruffle. Pin in place.
- Layer on some of the white flowers and finish it off with the silver flowers.
- Take a chopstick, paint brush handle or pencil and wrap the silver wired thread around to give you these cute little spirals and attach them between the ribbon ruffles.
I received this awesome Penny Black Butterfly stamp and just couldn’t wait to use it. I embossed it on vellum using some Wow embossing powder, cut close to the edges. Attach some craft wire to the back and let them float around the ruffle ribbons.
I hope you have enjoyed my project today. Make sure you stop by often for other wonderful projects from this very talented team.
Other supplies Used:
- Penny Black-Butterfly Stamp
- Foam Wreath
- WOW embossing powder