Using the Lifestyle Crafts Letterpress Starter kit pull out the silver letterpress ink, squeeze a tiny amount onto the acrylic block and roll out with your brayer. Select the appropriate sentiment and place on letterpress tool with double sided tape. Apply ink to sentiment with brayer, position card stock and roll through Big Shot (or Epic Six).
Cut kraft card stock to size (I chose 4 1/4inch by 4 ¼ inch) and stamp Hero Arts trees in silver ink. Ink all edges with white ink. Use May Arts satin cut out snowflakes, adhere to back and using Score tape add to a 4 ½ inch by 4 ½ inch piece of Echo Park For the Record Tailored patterned paper.
Cut a piece of PTI kraft card stock for a 5 x 5 card and score. Ink all edges with white ink.
I used some additional pieces of kraft card stock with the letterpress sentiment for a gift tag and wine label to round out the holiday goodies.
Blog post by: Erin Thiem
May Arts Ribbon Used:
- EX31 Snowflake Cutouts
- SE55 Curly Sparkly Ribbon
- 381-1-01 Sheer Tinsel Ribbon
- 377-38-14 Metallic Velvet
Partners in Craft Supplies:
- Hero Arts Tree stamp
- Echo Park For the Record Tailored patterned paper
- Imaginisce tree stamp, patterned paper
- Stampendous white embossing powder
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 8 die
- Scorpal scor-tape
- Little Yellow Bicycle Chipboard stars
Other Supplies Used:
- Lifestyle Letterpress silver ink and sentiment
- Encore Silver Metallic ink
- Brillance Moonshine white ink
- PTI kraft card stock, Tag It Sale die
- EK Success circle punch
- Fiskars corner rounder
- 3m vellum tape
- Tim Holtz distress ink fired brick, water