Layout – kiss
Hi, Jenifer here with you today sharing another layout. I loved the Core’dinations paper that I received; my pack had wonderful patterns and colors. I also received a pack of glittery papers; those are the white punched flowers at the bottom of my page. The glitter was hard to get a good picture of but believe me when I tell you they are pretty cool.
Here are the steps that I took to create this page:
- Sand the cardstock to revel the cool pattern underneath.
- Punch your white glitter paper and your patterned paper.
- Take your 2.5” Grosgrain ribbon 351-94 and do a large running stitch with the Twine 412-17 and gather it to give it some texture.
- Layer your ribbons as desired.
- Add your pictures and other small bits and pieces.
- Create and add some flowers.
- I added some iridescent paint around the edges of my paper and also on the aqua grosgrain just for fun.
- May Arts ribbons 412-17, 393-25-01, PV35, 351-94
- Core’dinations paper
- My Little Shoebox patterned paper and Alphabet Stickers
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my project today, leave me a link I would love to see what you’re working on.
Blog post by: Jenifer Cowles
Hop on over to Core’dinations for more inspiration!
There are two chances to win: right here on the blog & on Facebook!