Layout – Exploring Ribbon Borders
Hello scrappers! Nicole here with a fun layout using stamps by Stampendous! I love how clear the stamps turned out on the white cardstock. I always have a difficult time getting the ink on evenly, but with these stamps, it was so easy! Notice how I colored the center flower using a color pencil to make the stamp pop a bit. I also created a fun border at the bottom of the page by stapling multiple strips of ribbon to the paper! Isn’t it neat? I love when I come up with ideas that are fun and eye catching.
- Cardstock: Creative Memories
- Patterned paper: Echo Park
- Stickers: Echo Park
- Thickers: American Crafts
- May Arts: Royal Blue Solid with Stitched Center TS44
- Heart epoxy tool: Epiphany Crafts
- Stamp: Stampendous
- Pen: Creative Memories
- Adhesives: Creative Memories
- Stapler: Tim Hotlz
Blog post by: Nicole Martel
Leave plenty of comments for a chance to win!
Hop on over to the Stampendous Blog for more inspiration!