Jully Craft Challenge – Silk Indulgence
Welcome to our July Craft Challenge! So, for this month's challenge I knew I wanted to feature our very fabulous silk ribbon. But I wasn't sure about what color theme I wanted to use. So, I turned to Pinterest for inspiration & stumbled upon this photo:
The words that came to mind when I saw this photo: soft, delicate & so very summer! That & I just love that umbrella. 🙂 So, I went to work matching up the colors & came up with this:
Is that lovely or what? I seriously cannot wait to see what everyone is going to come up with for this selection!
I will send out your choice of 4 of the ribbons shown above – 2 yards each – to each participant. The design is completely your choice, as long as you use these ribbons. And yes, I want you to use each ribbon you select!
Here are the details:
- I will provide you the following to work with:
your choice of 4 of the ribbons shown above – 2 yards each
- You will have approximately one month to complete a craft project. Any craft design will be admissible, as long as you use each ribbon you selected. You are limited only by your own imagination. **Your idea must first be approved by The Ribbon Lady** But don't worry, I'm pretty easy going! 😉
- The number of participants is limited to 25 people. The participants will not be selected on a first come first serve basis, but based upon your idea. So take your time before you send in your email, as you will have about a week to submit it.
- One winner will be selected and awarded 3 full spools of ribbon. Your choice!
- 10 additional entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon.
- To Enter: Email me at [email protected] with your idea & shipping information. If selected, I will mail out your ribbon to work with. When you have completed your project, forward me a photo with a brief description of your project. Or, better yet, send a video of your design & I will post it on the blog.
- Deadline: August 10th, 2012. Entries posted: August 13th, 2012. Winners announced: August 17th, 2012.
Good luck y'all!
-The Ribbon Lady