January Craft Challenge – Sweet Nothings
This Challenge Is Full. We apologize!
Please be sure to check back regularly for contests, giveaways & more opportunities to win May Arts Ribbon.
There will also be a new challenge beginning in March!
New Year, New Challenge! And we can't think of a better way to start the New Year, than with another May Arts Craft Challenge!
What’s Valentine’s day without those little endearments from someone you love? That’s why for this challenge, we are all about Valentine’s day & sweet nothings! We want you to create a Valentines themed craft project. It can be any project you like, as long as it incorporates words. Please note the ribbon doesn’t have to have writing on it.
Here are the details:
We will provide you with your choice of ribbon to work with. There are no yardage restrictions, but please note all requests must first be approved before we ship.
- ***Please be sure to note the width & yardage you would like to use. ***
- You will have one month to complete a Valentines craft project. Any craft design will be admissible, as long as it involves words. You are limited only by your own imagination. Naturally, we ask that you use May Arts Ribbon.
- One winner will be selected and awarded the following prize. An opportunity to become our next ‘guest blogger’. One blog post will be offered. The winner will also win 3 full spools of ribbon. Your choice!
- 10 additional entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon. Your choice!
- To Enter: Email us at [email protected] with your idea & contact information. We will promptly mail out your ribbon to work with. When you have completed your project, forward us a photo with a brief description of your project. Or, better yet, send us a video of your design & we will post it on the blog.
- Deadline: February 14th, 2011. The winner will be announced on February 18th, 2011.