Holiday Napkin Rings
Have you thought about the Holiday season yet? It almost seems that as soon as the children get back to school, the holiday decor starts hitting the shelves. Today I wanted to share with you a super easy craft that can add a little flair to your holiday table. You can change up the colors of the flower to fit any occasion. I combined some great Basically Bare canvas pieces with some wonderful metallic May Arts ribbons to come up with this quick craft.
- May Arts Ribbon – Black & Gold Metallic AG25 3/8″, BY-30 Gold Leaves
- Basically Bare – Blossoms and Leaves
- Helmar – 450 Quick Dry Adhesive, Liquid Scrap Dots
- The Robins Nest – Metallic Dew Drops
- Nikki Sivils – canvas button
- Wooden Napkin Rings
Blog post by: Erika Taylor
Leave plenty of comments for a Chance To Win!
Hop on over to Basically Bare for more Inspiration!