A Holiday Kids Crafts Blog Hop – Day 2!
Welcome to Day 2 of our Holiday Kids Crafts Blog Hop! We’ve got another incredible day of inspiration for you, so let’s get started!
If you missed yesterday’s line up, here it is again:
- Charlene Driggs – A DIY Giving Tree
- Emily Lanham – Ribbon Christmas Tree Ornament
- Gini Williams Cagle – Sock Snowman
- Jen Shears – Bird Seed Treat Ornaments
- Jenifer Cowles – Embroidery Hoop Memo Board
- Jennifer Davey – Burlap & Button Snowflake Ornament
- Karen Baker – DIY Glitter Icicles
And for today we have
Karen Hanson – Pom Pom & Glitter Ornaments
Lalo IK – Easy String Heart Gift Tag
Mallika Kejriwal – A Baby Girl Layout
Mary Brockway – Homemade Clay & Lace Ornaments
Tracy McLennon – Wooden Spoon Christmas Tree
Virginia Fynes – DIY Christmas Elves
Keep those comments coming to enter to win some goodies of your own!