High Heel Shoe 3D Cards
Hi everyone! Anybody is up for a girly project? What’s more “girly” than high heels? These High Heel Shoe 3D Cards is a perfect project for daughters, Moms and girlfriends! I really love everything about these cards. I hope you do the same too.
I created these High Heel Shoe 3D Cards using a cutfile from SVG Cuts. When I got my Core Couture Cardstock from Core’dinations, I knew exactly what I was going to make. I thought of a project where I could showcase the cardstock which has exquisite colors and is full of shimmer and glimmer. I was inspired by the cover of the Core Couture collection which happens to be a High Heel Shoe!
High Heel Shoe 3D Card How To:
- Cut Shoe using the SVGCuts cutfile
- Thread a 1/16 MayArts Double Faced Satin String on the side trimming
- Cover the sole part of the shoe with MayARTS Webbed Weaved Ribbon
- Attach bling for additional embellishments
- Make a Ribbon Fabric Flower using the “gathering technique” ( fold 1-½” ribbon into half then sew a straight stitch, gather and form into a flower. Easy!)
- Add sentiment ( you can use any sentiment you may want here. It could be Birthdays, Invitations, Table # , etc,)
High Heel Shoe 3D Table Cards
This Hot Pink High Heel Shoe Table Card is a great way to complement a Hot Pink Exploding Box Invitation. For those Crafter’s that follow my blog, you know that I love to design Exploding Box Invitations. I thought this High Heel Shoe with a Handmade Ribbon Flower will inspire others who will be looking to have a Fucshia/ Hot Pink & Black color theme.
This Red & Black High Heel Shoe Table Card is a great way to complement a Hollywood Theme Exploding Box Invitation as seen on these photos.
That’s it my friends. I hope you are inspired with my girly project today.
Blog post by: Jinky Kowalski
Hop on over to Core’dinations for more inspiration!