Halloween Treat Holders
I saw a really cute sucker holders on Pinterest that someone had created for another holiday, and decided to put a Halloween spin on it with some May Arts ribbons. I never have many trick-or-treaters – so I can do this for my special guests.
- Using a pumpkin shaped die, cut a front and back for each treat holder.
- Stitch the ribbon that you would like to use to tie on your treat, down the center back of the bottom pumpkin.
- Stitch the two pumpkins together, and leave an opening at the bottom to add a little stuffing. (Make sure you don’t get your ribbon tie caught in the stitching). After you’ve stuffed the pumpkin, sew the edges shut.
- Spread your paper “seam” open with your fingers. Glue the metallic bows ribbon around the edges.
- Tie black and orange tulle ribbon around the pumpkin stem, and you are ready to add your treats!
Other Supplies Used:
- Spellbinders Pumpkin die
- Graphic 45 – An Eerie Tale Patterned Paper
- Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive
- Polyfill stuffing