‘Fun In The Sun’ – Summer Craft Challenge
A picnic in the park, a day at the beach, an afternoon cruise to nowhere… All of these activities summon up wonderful images of summer! Crafting can be a great way to celebrate these sunny memories. For this month’s craft challenge, we want you to create a summer themed craft project, with May Arts Ribbon. So grab your shades & start thinking about ‘Fun In The Sun’!
Details are listed below:
- We will provide you with up to 4 spools of ribbon at 4 yards each to work with. Your choice!
- You will have one month to complete a summer craft project. Any craft design will be admissible. You are limited only by your own imagination. We only ask that you use May Arts Ribbon!
- One winner will be selected and awarded the following prize. An opportunity to become our next ‘guest blogger’ during the month of April. One blog post will be offered. The winner will also win 3 full spools of ribbon. Your choice!
- 10 additional entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon. Your choice!
- To Enter: Email us at [email protected] with your idea, ribbon choices & contact information. **Please remember to note the widths you are looking for!** We will promptly mail out your ribbon to work with. When you have completed your project, forward us a photo or (better yet) video of your design & we will post it on the blog.
- Start Date: May 1st, 2010.
- Deadline: May 31st, 2010. The winner will be announced on June 7th, 2010.