For The Love Of Ribbon – A Valentine’s Craft Challenge
Valentine’s Day is meant for spending time with the people you love & letting them know how much they are appreciated. But why stop there? Take the time to enjoy doing the things that you love too! Do you love ribbon & all things craft? Treat yourself this Valentine’s Day!
This month we are celebrating all things Valentine’s! For January’s challenge, we want you to create a Valentine’s themed craft project with May Arts Ribbon.
Details are listed below:
- We will provide you with up to 4 spools of ribbon at 4 yards each to work with. Your choice!
- You will have one month to complete a Valentine’s project. Any craft design will be admissible. You are limited only by your own imagination.
- One winner will be selected and awarded the following prize. An opportunity to become our next ‘guest blogger’ during the month of February. One blog post will be offered. The winner will also win 3 full spools of ribbon. Your choice!
- All other completed entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon. Your choice!
- To Enter: Email us at [email protected] with your idea, ribbon choices & contact information. **Please remember to note the widths you are looking for!** We will promptly mail out your ribbon to work with. When you have completed your project, forward us a photo or (better yet) video of your design & we will post it on the blog.
- Start Date: January 1st, 2010.
- Deadline: January 31st, 2010. The winner will be announced on February 4th, 2010.