Hello! This is Jennifer Ingle here with you today and I have a fun Mother’s Day project to share with you! I have created a fun paint bucket terrarium with May Arts Ribbons and Authentique papers and stickers.
- May Arts Burlap twisted string (green and natural)
- May Arts Woven Burlap Ribbon
- May Arts Faux Suede Leaves
- May Arts 1/8 Velvet Ribbon
- May Arts Burlap String
- May Arts iridescent wired string
- Authentique Delightful Collection
- Floral Tape
- Clear Paint Bucket
- Masking tape
- Cricut with Art Philosophy cartridge
Cut the flower using a die cut machine and assemble. Attach to the top of the stem. Curl some iridescent wired string to create the center. Adhere suede leaves to the stem. Use masking tape to secure the flower to the bottom of the bucket.
And that’s it! This is a super fun project and you can personalize it in so many ways! Thanks for stopping by!
Blog post by: Jingle