Every Year I make everyone in the family calendars. Some years when I have a lot of time they are pretty complex. Well this year I ran out of time and didn’t start my 6 calendars till the weekend before Christmas (Bad me). So my solution was to make my pages simple but yet beautiful.
This is the front cover using XL16 and RG10. I used some sheet music for the patterned paper and scraps of paper for extra zip for the ribbon border, some old patterns for the flower and number stickers for the year.
February (second picture on the top) I used DH22 and another DCWV patterned paper. I also stamped and embossed some butterflies.
March (first picture on the bottom) I used PV34 and some DCWV and scraps of patterned paper
May (first picture on the top) I used 365-2-46 and a piece of scrap and a couple buttons to tie it all together.
June (second picture on the top) I used 338-27 and some DCWV and a large flower.
July (first picture on the bottom) I used BD44 I gathered a piece of crape paper over some scrap patterned paper.
August (second picture on the bottom) I used 389-18-46 DCWV patterned paper and some flowers.
October (second Picture on the top) I used DD10 and some DCWV paper and a foam bat that I had laying around from Halloween.
November (first Picture on the bottom) I layered DD10 and 351-94 with some DCWV paper and I made a large ribbon flower from my Love wreath tutorial.
I used a lot of the Helmar adhesives to hold everything down and in place. Then I bound them all together with my bind it all and shipped them off, just in the nick of time. Thanks Helmar, May Arts, DCWV, Graphic 45 for making my holidays just a little bit easier.
Blog post by: Jenifer Cowles