Fall Party Favors
Today I’m sharing some fun fall party favors I made using this fun twill stripe ribbon from May Arts. I used some new patterned papers from Lily Bee and the teal and orange just screamed retro to me so I used these fun bags to package up mini Chick-O-Sticks. I used to love these when I was a kid!
I’m all about the quick and easy, and these were no exception:
- Cut and adhere patterned paper to front of glassine bag.
- Cut twill stripe ribbon strips and stitch across the bottom of the bag.
- Punch hearts with circle punch and adhere one flat and the other with a dimensional adhesive to give it some dimension.
- Adhere banner stickers.
- Adhere flowers with and buttons.
- Fill with your favorite candy; hand out to your party guests!
And even more simple than that is this little take-home party favor. Using the same colors and candy and again the twill stripe ribbon.
Fill jar with your favorite candy.
Cut long strip of ribbon, lay strip of adhesive on it and then wrap
around top of jar; tie in to bow.
Apply a sticker to the top of jar lid.
Adhere flower to center of bow.
Thanks for stopping by today! More of me can be found on my blog.
Blog post by: Michelle Phiippi