Easy to Make Sweet Altered Bottle
Hello, I’m here today to share a really easy project. It would be a great little gift or home décor accent.
- First stamp the 1st image of the rose from Penny Black’s, Clearly in Love. It’s stamp with StazOn and on 2” Burlap/Cotton Blend Ribbon. Set this aside.
- Next stamp pink wrinkle ribbon with the music notes from the stamp set. I stamped in both Victorian Velvet and again with StazOn. I used Spiced Chai color StazOn. Spritz with water wrinkle and let dry. The Victorian Velvet will smear but the StazOn will not.
- Once this ribbon has dried, use the Spellbinders Rose Creations to die cut the flower shapes. Layer to create flower.
- Wrap bottle with ribbons as shown. I used Scor-Tape as my adhesive.
- Tie double knot bow with Sheer White stitched ribbon. Heat to wrinkle and shape. Accent with Tulle.
- Attach Twine, flower, and stamped rose as shown. Add tulle behind stamped rose as accent.
Let you imagination take over as you create beautiful altered bottles 🙂
By Rhea Weigand
If you love ribbon too, then check out our Design Team Call!
Other Supplies Used:
- ImagineCrafts/Tsukineko – StazOn Ink
- Spellbinders Die – Rose Creations
- Penny Black – Clearly In Love
- Distress Ink – Victorian Velvet